Forums | For Sale: Faction Agent 100 Pro Skis -- 179cms. New. 400$ OBO. < 1/2 price

Here’s your chance to tell everyone about everything and anything to do with backcountry skiing. Follow the simple steps to register and WHAMMY, you’re in. If you are pulling your hair out with frustration, have a look at the help forums for answers or take a pause and drop us an email at: info@backcountryskiingcanada.com. We’ll do our best to help out as soon as we can (but all bets are off on a powder day, obviously).

You must be logged in to post Login Register

For Sale: Faction Agent 100 Pro Skis — 179cms. New. 400$ OBO. < 1/2 price

UserPost

1:09 pm
March 19, 2012

crystaline

Nelson

posts 77

Post edited 10:12 pm – March 19, 2012 by crystaline

I have a pair of Faction skis I want to sell. They retail for 900$. 132-102-122. They are described as: "a go-anywhere freeride/touring ski with a powder-bias. The rockered shovel and traditional camber together with a semi-stiff flex combine to provide a responsive, high-performance ski that is incredibly versatile. At home on the Freeride World Tour or just skinning up to your favourite backcountry zone." These are nice, high-end boards, never drilled, new, new.  Contact me for more photos/info if you are interested.

1:36 pm
March 26, 2012

crystaline

Nelson

posts 77

Post edited 7:37 pm – March 26, 2012 by crystaline

crystaline said:

THOLD!